The Night Flight Deck by Steve Dela!
The ULTIMATE workers deck - fabulous design, 100% plastic for all conditions performing and ingenious marking systems!
- 100% Durable PVC Plastic.
- Superior Casino Quality Stock.
- Designed Specifically For Mentalists.
- Large Clear Markings.
- Subtle Yet Clear One Way Design.
- Red & Black Card Indication.
- Beautiful Original Back Design.
- Generic Looking Tuck Box.
- Gimmicked Cards Included.
- Protective Plastic Case.
- Value For Money!
“The cards are beautiful, they handle superbly and the printing on them is first class!!!! What’s not to love!”
"Steve Dela has produced a beautiful deck of marked cards.
Don't just think about buying this deck... JUST BUY IT!! Highly recommended."
“Genius design and such a durable deck. So much you can do with these!”
“Steve has shown his expertise by creating not just a great deck to an amazingly high standard.
Definitely a winner.”
“What can I say, these cards are beautiful and extremely practical!”
“I was excited to receive the deck after seeing how they looked online. When they arrived, they were better than expected.”
“All I can say is if you are on the lookout for a durable, ‘easy to read’ marked deck, then look no further -
10 out of 10 for Steve’s new Night Flight deck. Highly recommend.”
FAQ - Night Flight Deck
Do they shuffle well? Can you Faro them?
- Absolutely! Plastic cards are design for professional card players. They Faro amazingly well and riffle shuffle like a dream. Overhand shuffles are also super smooth. There will be an ‘adjustment period’ but you’ll be handling these easily within a couple of hours.
You say these are for Mentalists, can Magicians use these too?
- YEP! however these are 100% Plastic and will not handle the same way that a quality cardboard deck will. These were designed as a marked deck that will last for years. They are not recommended for effects like ambitious card... you wouldn’t want people drawing on these anyway.
How long will these cards last?
- This depends entirely on their usage. Plastic cards are said to last 20-50 times longer that a cardboard deck. This means that you can expect anywhere between 2 to 4 years of regular performance! Maybe even longer if you take good care of them.
Do these feel normal?
- Not if you’re only used to handling cardboard cards. Plastic cards however are incredibly common when it comes to actually playing card games. All casinos now use plastic cards, which means they are very familiar to most people. The same can be said for anyone that plays poker whether it be in a local league or a home game... plastic IS the standard!.. it just isn’t normal for magicians because they like to fan and flourish, something that plastic cards don’t do well.
Someone spilt cola on them, what do I do?
- Do not panic... These cards are 100% waterproof. You can simply wash them with a little soap and warm water. If you have any stubborn stains or stickiness, use small circular motions on the area with a soft cloth.
- DO NOT use scouring sponges or any abrasive materials. If need be you can soak them in warm water for a few hours and then dry them off with a soft towel.
Can these cards be ‘corner shorted’?
- YES! They can indeed, just as easily as a cardboard deck.